Sunday, October 16, 2011

The beginning of the NEW ME

YAY... I'm so excited that I found a way to maybe help others if not myself. This will be the beginning of a new me and what I mean by that is I'm over weight and I don't want to be anymore, sooo I'm starting a blog. Right it down is what they say right, well that's exactly what I'm gonna do , but in a way that I have others to follow me to keep me on my ass and making sure I'm doing exactly what I said I would do. Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Marisol, I'm 32 years old with 2 boys ages 2 and 11 and been with my boyfriend for 16 years (yes he's the father) anyway I'm 4'9 and I'm 203 lbs . HOLY SH*T. I'm too short to weigh so much. I've tried everything, but I can't honestly say I'd given it 100% because had I then I wouldn't be this heavy now would I? The only thing I've given a 100% is eating. Listen along the way YES I'll rip on myself and I'm OK with that, NO I don't have a low self esteem (THANK YOU GOD) I love myself, I just need to lose weight for my health. We are not in school so don't even try to correct me on my punctuation or spelling at times. So we all know how much I weigh so I'm going to tackle this the old fashion way EATING RIGHT AND EXERCISE. I'll jot down exactly what I'm doing. SO EXCITED! motivate me , help me and I look forward to meeting a lot of new followers. OOOH Dr.Oz has this "win a million dollars" thing... ooh already signed up... HOLLER everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment