Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 1 of 71

Why the F do I have to be over weight...whhaaaaa! So my alarm goes off at 5am I look at it and look at my hubby hoping he didn't hear it because had he he would of said "GO WORKOUT'. He's not on my ass about it, but I've asked for his help (why the f$%# did I do that for) uh anyway I did and I hit the snooze button.. I was tired. It goes off 3 more times until FINE I'LL GO sucky attitude and all. Couldn't find my gym shoes that took 10 more min...really this sucks! So finally ready to go until I opened up the damn door...HOLY SH*T balls it's like 90 below zero out and and it's dark, like really dark at that point I just wanted to give up and say the hell with this I'll just zumba at home (huh yea right like I've been saying that since I've gotten it like forever ago) Well I sucked it up, went to the gym did my cardio, so today I wanted to do my strength and I felt like the biggest idiot!!!!! Cardio went great and at that point I was pumped to start lifting HAAAAHA I looked BRAND NEW :(. I did a few machines and I had to go... I need a routine.. so if anyone of you OUT THERE know of anything for this chubby cute little cupcake (me) help a sister out. BUT HEY.. I DID GO TO THE GYM SO YAY FOR ME!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl even if its for some energy and good convo at the club:)

    ReplyDelete