Sunday, October 16, 2011

OK so little chubby me will be doing a 10 week challenge and it goes something like this:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday-Circuit training (triceps, bicep, shoulder, chest, glutes, abs, lower and upper legs) 3 sets and follow by cardio
Tuesday and Thursday-45min of cardio
My diet will consist of lean , greens, veggies, fruits, whole grain and everything that WE fat asses should be eating. so starting at 203.

Oct 17th - Dec 26th (10 weeks)

I'm going to hit it hard... why not I have nothing else to do after my son goes off to school and my 2 year old and hubby are sleeping.... TIME TO GET FIT. I'm so serious about this its sick.
Pictures to follow.
So for the next 10 weeks you will hear me b*tch and complain and whine and be just an ass. But hey when I'm taking out all the shi**y foods out of my everyday diet then HELLLLLO what do you expect! NO fast food....sh*t you would think I'd be starting something like this after the holidays:( whhhhaaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment